FACT SHEET – FFA Deathmatch Product Description
- 10 players. No abilities. Infinite money. Leave the Spike at home.
- Free-for-all Deathmatch is the new game mode that debuts during Act II and givesdedicated gunslingers a chance to test their flicks.
- FFA deathmatch is going to launch in a BETA test window a day after the patch on August 5, as we monitor server performance and game stability. If we find things are stable and performative, we’ll eventually leave the game mode on!
1) Match: Respawning free-for-all deathmatch!
a) Objective: First to 30 kills, or most kills at 6 minutes.
b) Loadouts: Playerscanpracticegunplaywithwhateverweapontheywant.
- i) Players can buy whatever gun they want, and can swap at any time.
- ii) Players spawn with heavy armor.
- iii) Players can’t buy or use abilities.
c) Respawn: ?Fast respawns that selects ideal spawn points.
- i) Dynamic respawn point selection.
(1) Spawnpointsdon’thaveenemiesinorclosetolineofsight. (2) Spawn points have their backs to the wall.
(3) Spawn points aren’t ?too f? ar from action.
- ii) 3 second respawn timer.
- iii) Respawn with 8 seconds of invulnerability that goes away on movement/firing.(1) Protectsplayerstoletthemswapweapons.
d) Drop-out: PlayerscandropoutatanytimebyselectingLeaveMatchfrom the options menu.
i) They don’t receive XP for the game.
e) HealthPacks: Everydeathdropsahealthpackthatexpiresafter10seconds.
- i) Running over the health pack instantly restores you to full 100/50 health.
- ii) This allows players to heal, and encourages movement & aggression.
f) UAV: Every 5 seconds, a radar sweep reveals the current location of all enemies.
i) This helps discourage corner camping and enables players to move through space quickly.
g) Killbanners: ceremonies(double,triple,…)are?time-gated?insteadoflife-gated.
i) After every kill, there’s a window of time for another kill to be secured for the streak to continue.