Riot Games today reveal VALORANT Patch Notes 3.02 – More bug fixes in this patch while we continue to evaluate those large Episode 3 changes—especially KAY/O’s overall impact.
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) July 20, 2021
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
? Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
? “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- ? Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- ? Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- ? Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
? Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- ? Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- ? Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- ? Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes
illegible in the Hover Card UI
- ? Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the
Player Card in the Hover Card UI