Riot Games has today announced the changes to the ranked game mode in VALORANT as part of Episode 2. These changes remove the ambiguity in how close you are to ranking up, making it easier to see how you stack up against the best while also better rewarding your time invested and making a number of quality of life changes based on community feedback.
Some of the changes include:
- Regional leaderboards displaying stack rank for Immortal and Radiant players
- Shift to solo/duo premade cap for Immortal and Radiant players
- Rank Rewards and end of Episode changes
- Removing progression arrows. Adding more rank granularity (progress bar and # numerical progress
- Many other quality of life improvements